Friday, May 11, 2012

Kaylee

Being the 2nd child it's been hard remembering to snap pictures of my precious Kaylee! Alexis has thousands beyond thousands of pictures of her so I am making sure I keep up with Kaylee so she doesn't feel left out in years to come when she is looking through photo albums. LOL! So here are some fun pictures from the past few weeks! Enjoy!!


Alexis hanging out with her little sister. She is always worried about Kaylee and wanting to take care of her.
Kaylee catching flies while she sleeps.
One of the pictures from Kaylee's photo shoot. More to come!
Kaylee in her Little Sister shirt, Alexis wanted her to wear this outfit to pick her up at school. Alexis loves choosing what Kaylee wears each day.
I had to take this picture to remind myself of how tiny Kaylee was when she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment