Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our Girls!

Once again here are some pictures I have been taking of the girls. Enjoy!
I had to take a picture of this!! A little side note: Alexis calls Uncle Chris and Auntie Liz's baby (Liz is pregnant for those of you who don't know) Baby Oval. So the other day Alexis was playing with these two babies which she named Kaylee and Baby Oval. While I was feeding Kaylee, Alexis placed the babies on her chairs and gave them each a play phone. It was the cutest thing!! I just had to share it! 
Just woke up! Such a happy girl!
So blessed with such a wonderful Grandma!! These girls are sure lucky to have both sets of grandparents in town to see often. 
Love these girls!!1
Cute girl in a cute outfit!
Sleeping in Mommy's bed after Daddy went to work. 
Alexis ready for her pizza tour. 
Kaylee hanging out with Daddy after he got home from work. 
Kaylee and Alexis hanging out on the Princess couch!! I think I will have many more pictures of these two on the couch!! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment