Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sister, Sister


Once again I have been snapping pictures of my sweet little girls. I look at them each and every day and thank God for these blessings.
 This brings tears to my eyes! I love watching them talk to each other.
 Okay Mommy we will pose for one pictures.
 Sister snuggle time on the Princess couch.
 Kaylee in her new outfit from Grandma.
 Kaylee's new 'little sister' shirt.

 Alexis wanted all the babies in the house on her blanket, which she includes her baby sister.
 Kaylee is beginning to read at an early age. Harvard here we come!
 Kaylee found her feet the other day. She was so excited that she could almost get them to her mouth. LOL
 My little sunflower girl. Love her to pieces!
 Alexis fell asleep on the couch watching the Olympics. As many of you know Alexis is not a TV or movie watcher. Well since the Olympics started she has been glued to the TV. She LOVES watching the swimming meets. Maybe we have a future Olympian in the future?
Kaylee checking out big sisters red horse. The sharing of the toys has already began.

No comments:

Post a Comment