Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day 2013 was a great day!! Matt and the girls sure knows how to spoil their Momma! This year for Mother's Day we enjoyed a wonderful day at home and Matt planned a wonderful BBQ with both of our parents. It was a beautiful day and I loved spending every minute with my wonderful family. I am truly blessed!
My little KK (our nickname for Kaylee)
I am one lucky Mommy! I have always dreamed of the day when I could be a mom and I never thought it would be this amazing to have 2 amazing little girls.
Alexis and Mommy. This girl amazes me each and every day with all the new things she is learning to do.
3 Mommas!! Oma, Mommy and Grandma with our 2 loving girls!! As you can tell Alexis wasn't too happy to have to stop swinging to take a picture. Sorry Lexi!
I am very lucky to have such a wonderful Mother in Law and the girls have an amazing Oma!
I can't say enough about this amazing woman in my life!! Thanks MOM for teaching me how to be an amazing mom myself!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment