Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun Times With The Girls


I love taking pictures of my girls each and every day. Below are various pictures I have taken of them. Enjoy!
I don't think these girls have enough big/little sister shirts!
Ready for a day at the aquarium with Mommy!
Checking out the trains at the botanical gardens.
Kaylee sporting her shades. This girl is a character.
I have always taken Alexis to a kids hair cut place, but this time she asked to go where I get my hair done. My high school friend, Johanna does my hair so she was excited to do Alexis' too. Alexis thought she was a big girl getting her hair done at a salon. She sat the entire time and was excited to see her hair cut after Johanna was done.
Alexis asked to cut her hair like her Auntie Ashley. Ashley has a short hair cut so Alexis had to cut off a few inches to have the same hair cut.
All day and looking beautiful!
I love this girl!! She is my girly girl that's for sure.
Papa and Kaylee snuggling.
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Alexis was excited to make Grandma's birthday cake.
Pretty girl in pink.
Alexis is taking Kaylee to the store in Daddy's jeep.
Swinging time!
These girls love playing on the play set. Next plan is to put playground bark down around the play set.
Kaylee LOVES playing babies. She wants to hold every baby in sight.
Sleepy sisters.
Zoo time with Grandma and Mommy.

I love when this two hold hands it melts my heart.
Alexis hanging out with the lions.
Train time with my girls.
Zachary and Alexis playing together. They are buddies.
One of my favorite things to do is match my girls! I am doing it as long as Alexis likes it.
Sisterly love!
Cool girl hanging out with Momma.
Kaylee is a sleepy head in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Grandma and Nana took Alexis shopping for a new gymnastics outfit.
Check out her new gymnastics attire.
The girls with Daddy at the Law Enforcement Community fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment