Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Father's Day

I am behind on blogging of course. This summer has been jammed packed with so many fun activities and I can't keep up with the blog. So I am going to back track a bit and talk about Father's Day. This year for Father's Day my brother and his family were in town so my mom had a BBQ at her house for everyone to get together. I bought the girls some cute t-shirts that said "My Dad is the Best". Alexis was super excited to wear them and was even more excited when we found a Dad shirt and hat for Matt to wear also. Before the BBQ we cooked Matt his favorite breakfast and enjoyed some fun family time out in the backyard. 
Kaylee and her Daddy ready on Father's Day.
The girls with their #1 Dad!
These two are super close and love each other so much.
Here is a picture of the cute shirts I bought the girls to wear.

We enjoyed some wonderful family time at my parents house and at the end of the day I realized I didn't get any pictures :( I was bummed. The important thing is all the Dad's had a wonderful time and were well taken care of. Happy Father's Day to the men in my life: Matt, my Dad, Larry (my father in law), and my brother Chris. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment