Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Alexis' First day of Preschool

I am only a few weeks behind, but I am determined to start blogging on a regular basis. So we will start with Alexis' First Day of Preschool. Alexis was counting down the days until school started. She was looking forward to it all summer long. We took some fun preschool pictures to remember this special day.
The first day of school was harder on Momma than Alexis. When we got to her school she started playing on the playground and when it was time for Matt, Kaylee and I to leave I had to make sure my sunglasses were on because I started to cry :( As the parents were leaving they passed out a bag full of things to help parents with the 1st day blues. They included Kleenex for your tears, Hershey kisses, a watch to keep track of the time away and a confetti popper to celebrate your child's 1st day. I totally lost it in the car after I read the poem they included. This is why I love Alexis' preschool so much!! They are such wonderful teachers and so creative. When I picked Alexis up from school she was full of smiles and was excited to tell me about her day and asked me when she gets to go back. I am looking forward to this school year. I have joined the parent board and love being part of her school. Look for many more posts about her preschool school year!
Enjoy the 1st day of preschool pictures below!












On our way to 1st day of preschool!
Family photo time on the playground!
Alexis' favorite place to play on the playground. The huge playhouse!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment