Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A day with my girls and Grandma!

Today we had a girls day!! We invited Grandma  and headed to the aquarium/gardens. Grandma came to hang out with Kaylee so I could have some nice one on one time with Alexis. We haven't had time together like this since Kaylee was born so it was extra special. We started off at the aquarium where we had to find as many turtles as we could since they are Alexis' new favorite animal. We were sad because we couldn't find the big one in the big tank, but we did find 2 in the smaller tanks so that made Alexis happy. After the aquarium we headed into the gift shop so Grandma could buy Alexis her very own turtle ( a fake one of course)!! She was so excited!! Next we headed over to the gardens for a picnic lunch! It was such a nice day and Alexis had a great time running around. We had to head over to the farm where Alexis had to see the 2 horses. We spent a good amount of time at the farm animals because Alexis was soaking it all in. Before we left we had to make one last stop by the train station and ended the day with some yummy ice cream!! It was such a fun day with my girls! I am truly blessed I get to have these days with them. 
 Mommy and my girls!! I love them sooo much!! Kaylee's 1st trip to the aquarium!
Alexis and I looking for the big turtle. So sad he wasn't there :(

No comments:

Post a Comment