Saturday, May 12, 2012

Matching Sisters!!

Ever since we found out we were having another girl I dreamed of all the cute matching outfits I could buy my girls!! And now the fun begins!!
Alexis holding Kaylee in their outfits I bought for their professional photo shoot.
Grandma took Alexis shopping for these matching outfits for a baby shower gift. Alexis couldn't wait for Kaylee to arrive so she could finally wear the outfit. Thanks Grandma for the cute outfits!
These Big/ Little Sister shirts are one of many sister shirts the girls have. I love them!! It was so cute the night before preschool last week Alexis picked out this shirt to wear to school and then ran into Kaylee's room to get her little sister shirt and told me to have Kaylee wear it the next day when we came to pick her up at school. I love the bond she already has with her little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment