Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day this year. Matt, Alexis and Kaylee really did spoil me!! I am blessed with such an amazing family! The day started off with breakfast in bed and flowers!! Yum! Matt and Alexis (Kaylee was still sleeping) made me hashbrowns, eggs, toast and coffee! It was delicious! After breakfast I got to open my present from them. I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet with charms so after I delivered Kaylee, Matt gave me a Pandora bracelet!! I loved it! Well for Mother's Day Matt got me the girls birthstone charms!! It made me cry!! I love wearing my bracelet everyday with my girls wrapped around my wrist!! Alexis' gift she made for me at preschool was a card with her picture in it, her hand prints with a poem and a diamond ring!! The diamond ring was made out of construction paper and an applesauce bowl wrapped with foil with her picture in the middle it was sooo cute!! Check out the pictures!! After presents we all got ready for a picnic at the park! Matt packed our lunches and we headed to meet Grandma, Papa and Uncle Corey for a nice lunch and play time!! We had so much fun at the park!! It was so nice having family time together. After the park we headed to bowling!! Alexis has bowled once when we went to see Uncle Chris and Aunt Liz, but Matt wasn't there so he was excited to see her bowl. She had a BLAST!!! We helped her for the first few times and then she kept telling us "No I do it!" She was a pro!! She even beat me the first game!! I know its sad I got beat by a 3 year old!! Ha ha After bowling we went to dinner at Pappadeaux since Uncle Corey was working. We had a DELICIOUS dinner and it was a wonderful end to such a wonderful day!! Thank you Matt, Alexis and Kaylee for such a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
 My diamond ring from Alexis for Mother's Day.
 Super cute finger print flower card from Alexis.
 Love my Mother's Day card from Alexis!!
Alexis' hand prints and poem for Mother's Day. 
Swinging at the park with one of my favorite girls!!
Daddy and one of his girls!!
Picnic with the family!! Matt and Alexis were still swinging.
This is what Kaylee did during our picnic at the park.
Grandma snuggling with Kaylee at the park.
Family picture on Mother's Day 2012. 
Alexis bowling with her orange ball.
There is goes bowling by herself!!
Watching the ball hit the pins.
Hanging out while others were bowling. Look how grown up she is with her legs crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment