Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day to 2 AMAZING Father's in my life.
First off I wouldn't be where I am today without my own Dad. He has taught me so much in life and I love him so much! Thank you dad for working hard and teaching me all about life!

Now to the love of my life! My girls seriously have the #1 dad (next to my Dad of course). Matt works hard for me to stay home and spend each and every day with our girls. Thanks babe!! We were in El Paso for Father's Day this year so I had to make sure to get my shopping done early. Since Matt was so wonderful and spent Father's Day with my family I made sure to make this Father's Day a good one. The girls and I bought him an air compressor, picture frame with the girls pictures in it, I engraved Kaylee's name on the dog tags he got for his 1st Father's Day and a camo steering wheel cover. Only the best stuff for the best Daddy!!
Matt opening his dog tags with the girls name and birthday engraved on them.
Papa opening his present from me.
Opening the DAD picture frame of the girls.
Love my Dad/Papa!! He is such an amazing man!!
Got this idea from Pinterest. The girls are holding letters that spell out the word DAD. I was very pleased with how it turned out. Matt said it looks great in his office.
My Daddy and I. I am so thankful for everything he has done for me.
Daddy and his girls. When I was growing up I dreamed of a picture like this!! SO thankful for such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment