Sunday, July 22, 2012

Alexis and Kaylee


I take pictures of the girls daily. They both do such cute things that I try to document as much as I can. Enjoy!
 Kaylee enjoying her exersaucer. She loves sitting up and playing with the toys.
 Alexis was playing dress up with her tutu's. She was signing for me here.
 Nana bought her this adorable hat and this is how she posed for me.
 Nana bought Kaylee some teething rings and she LOVES them!! She has been drooling a lot lately so I wonder if we will see a tooth or not. I prefer them to show up later since I am still nursing her.
 Kaylee is such a happy baby!! She is always smiling or laughing. Love her!
 Tummy time for Kaylee! She loves it when Alexis lays down with her for tummy time.
 Kaylee all nice and clean after a bath and ready for bed.
 Alexis put on her backpack on and told me she was going to see Auntie Ashley. So sad Auntie Ashley is 3 hours away :(
 My girls and I. I asked Alexis to take a picture with Kaylee and I and this is the face she wanted to make :)
 Sunday was a happy day for Kaylee. She was in such a great mood the entire day.
 Kaylee hanging out in Alexis' baby bed. She actually loved sitting in it watching her sister play. (I didn't leave her in this long and sat by her while she was sitting in the bed).
Oma made these adorable pj's for Alexis. She was so cute when she put them on she told me she looked like a nurse. LOL I think she remembered what nurses wear from her doctor appointments and seeing the nurses at the hospital when I had Kaylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment