Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our Girlies!

So as you can tell I am a little addicted to taking pictures of our girls. Life just goes by so quick and before we know it they will be out of the house and on their own. So before that happens lets enjoy them as we can!
Kaylee loves tummy time especially if she can watch herself in the mirror.
Kaylee is so different from her big sister. Alexis never put anything in her mouth. Kaylee on the other hand puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. So once she starts crawling Alexis will be learning quick to pick up after herself.
As you can see even the feet go in her mouth!
The other day we went to the Haynes' Spa. During Kaylee's nap time, Alexis and I painted our nails and she did my hair ( I forgot to take a picture). I love having girls it gives me an excuse to get pampered!
You think they love each other? Alexis loves that Kaylee is getting bigger and able to do more things.
Big Uncle (as Alexis calls my brother) LOVES Disney so he passed on his love to his niece with this super cute onesie. She was one happy girl.
SCARY!!! LOL 13 years from now this will be what I worry about. Teenage girls out on the town alone!!
Kaylee is very active with her legs so I pulled out the jumper and she LOVES it. Look at that face I think she as a new fun toy and its perfect entertainment for her while I get ready in the morning.
Last swim of the summer. Alexis really has been into swimming this summer so we pulled out her frog pool once last time and she swam all afternoon. I think she is one relaxed girl.
This picutre takes no describing. That smile melts my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment