Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fun Time with the Girls

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures of our sweet, little girls. Enjoy!
This onesie has a story behind it. When my cousin, Ashley and I were little we would spend the night at our Nana and Papa's house and when we went to bed I would always wiggle while my cousin would giggle at me. So I found this onesie when Alexis was little and had to buy it. The saying says "A Giggle Makes Me Wiggle." Now Kaylee gets to wear.
Kaylee is Alexis' baby doll. Poor Kaylee has many more years of this. LOL

Kaylee sitting up for the 1st time!!! Such a big girl!!
Alexis driving her Daddy's jeep. She is obsessed with this thing. She has already gone on a couple rides. I think Matt is a very happy Daddy.
I dreamed of this day!! I love watching my girls play together.
Happy sisters. I think Alexis holds her sister multiple times a day and as you can tell Kaylee loves being held.
This is what I found when I went to check on Alexis during her "quiet time". She told me she was playing in her tent. This little girl sure has an imagination.
Kaylee was hanging out watching her sister dance around. (And no I didn't let her sit without me right by her).
Like father like daughter. Kaylee is becoming Matt's mini me.
We have been soaking up all the wonderful weather before it turns cold. We had a picnic lunch outside and played in the warm sun. As you can tell our girls LOVE being outside. It will be hard this winter when we have to hibernate.
One happy girl whens he is outside in the fresh air.
Kaylee playing outside while sister drives her car around.
This is the face I get when I ask Alexis to take a picture. Love her!
We have been having nightly walks to a park by our community center. Here is Alexis on the playground.
Can you tell Kaylee is excited to go down the slide with her big sister?
Kaylee LOVES eating her feet. LOL
Can you tell the girls had fun at Grandma and Papa's house?
Kaylee could live in this swing if we let her. 
WOW Kaylee is sporting the mohawk during nap time. LOL
She sure loves her Daddy.
I think we have a thumb sucker on our hands.
While I was nursing Kaylee one day, Alexis came in the room and told me "Mommy, look what I found in my room!" She was given this money from my Aunt and Nana and I didn't realize she stashed it somewhere. When I asked her what she was going to buy and she told me yogurt and fruit snacks.
Alexis checking out the Halloween costumes. This year she has decided to be a Cowgirl. Now we are on the search for an outfit.
Kaylee checking out the grass for the 1st time at Grandma and Papa's. The face tells it all she wasn't too sure about it.
Alexis wanted to swing on the baby swing. She thought it was funny to swing like Kaylee.
Kaylee hanging out in her big sisters bed.
Pretty girl after a bath. Love her to pieces.

Sister play time together.
One happy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment