Sunday, October 21, 2012

McCall's Pumpkin Patch

Every Fall since Alexis was born we make it a tradition to head out west to Moriarty to McCall's Pumpkin Patch. Each year they add something new for everyone to enjoy. Grandma and Papa join us every year for the fun!
'
All 4 of us in the big rocking chair. I thought this was so cute!!
Kinda blurry, but here is Grandma and Papa with the girls in the big rocking chair.
Alexis measuring herself on the pumpkin ruler. Shes getting to tall. I am having to buy 5T pants to fit her long legs!
Kaylee measuring up on the pumpkin ruler.
We usually save the hayride out to the pumpkin patch as the last thing we do, but this year we thought we would do it first before it gets busy and it was the perfect idea!
We are all ready for the hayride!
Kaylee really enjoyed her time at her first pumpkin patch!
Alexis and Daddy on the hayride. She doesn't look to happy in this picture, but she is very happy in the next picture!
Now that shows some excitement!
Kaylee hanging out in the pumpkin patch.
Sister Love!
It took Alexis just a few minutes to find the perfect pumpkin. She was so excited to carry it by herself.
We have our pumpkins and are ready to head back on the hayride to enjoy the rest of the activities.
I love my family!!
Daddy got his big pumpkin for carving.
Alexis was really excited to see the bunnies. She asked Daddy if she could have one. LOL
Checking out the other farm animals. Alexis would fit right in on a farm. She sure loves the animals.
My girls!
Papa bought Alexis some goat food to feed the goats.
Alexis all ready for the cow train!
She would have stayed on the cow train ALL day if we let her.
Alexis on the slide in the new fort area they built this year.
Mine slide with Mommy!
Mine slide with Daddy.
Last year Alexis had to ride with Matt on the big bikes because she was too small to ride on them alone. Well this year she was able to ride by herself! It brought a tear to my eyes. I can't believe my little girl is big enough to peddle on her own :(
Last year I wasn't able to bounce on the big pumpkin pillow because I was pregnant so I was happy I was able to join Alexis in the fun this year!
Posing for a picture on the pumpkin pillow.
We made it through the corn maze!
Sister love again.
You have to pose for a picture by the old farm truck every year.
Alexis posed like this all on her own. LOL
Can you find the girls on the hay wagon?
So this picture needs some explaining. Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE to take pictures! Well at the pumpkin patch there are numerous opportunities for cute pictures. As we were heading out I found a couple more places to take pictures of the girls. When I thought I was done my dad said I forgot one place and he wanted a picture. When I turned around he was posing by the trash cans. He told me I missed that spot! Gotta love my Dad!
Alexis playing in the sand pit while I took pictures of my Dad by the trash cans. LOL
Kaylee is her Daddy's mini me. They look so much alike!
My beautiful girls on the hay wagon. Love these girls to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment