Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Sweetie Pies

I count my blessings everyday that I get to stay home with my sweet little girls. A day doesn't go by that I don't remind myself how blessed I am to have such a hard working husband that allows me to be a stay at home mommy and take these wonderful pictures each day. Enjoy the pictures of our girls!
Such a big girl sitting up all by herself!
Alexis was super excited to take oranges for her snack day. I saw this great idea on pinterest!
The girls in their matching Halloween pj's.
So I found this idea on Pinterest and forgot to post this picture. Each 1st day of school you take a picture and write the school info around your child. I can't wait to see Alexis change over the years.
Big sister feeding her little sister. Alexis is my mother hen.
Kaylee sure loves her cereal.
Happy girl after being fed her favorite food.
This picture is blurry, but Kaylee loves helping me teach a baby music class on Thursday's while big sister is at preschool. 
Going for a ride on the big tricycle.
Alexis' preschool had a therapy dog visit their school. Each child was able to choose a book and read to the dog. Alexis talked about it all the way home from school. I thought it was such a neat idea for the kids to experience.
Kaylee tends to put her fingers in her mouth while I am trying to feed her and then she proceeds to smear the cereal all over her face. Such a silly girl.
Cute picture from the pumpkin patch. Of course Alexis had to be the horse.
Posing in the Haynes' family scarecrows and the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch.
While I was doing laundry the other day I went to check on the girls and this is what I found. Alexis was reading her sister a book and told me " I am Kaylee's teacher. " Maybe Alexis will follow in her Mommy's footsteps and become a teacher? I wouldn't mind if she did become a doctor or lawyer. Better pay. LOL
Alexis has been into writing anything she can. The other day she asked me how to spell Big Uncle (my older brother Chris). All I told her were the letters and this is what she produced!! It seriously brought tears to my eyes!! I can't believe my little girl is writing on her own.
Matt and I have been working out at a new gym in town. We have started going to a class that requires boxing gloves. Alexis was playing with the gloves the other night and this is the picture I got when I told her to show me her mean face. LOL
Sisters playing together. Sorry it's blurry.
Nothing better than your baby sleeping on your chest.
Mommy snuggling with my girls at Grandma's house. This is my favorite thing to do is cuddle with my girls.
Happy girl!
Kaylee lounging on the couch while Mommy worked with Big Sister in her workbook.
Matt pulled out the wagon the other day and Alexis asked to pull Kaylee. Kaylee LOVED it! Alexis pulled her all over the backyard while Kaylee had a huge smile on her face.
Kaylee had a blast swinging at the park the other day. She kept looking over at big sister swinging and laughing so hard. I love to see the bond between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment