Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



Ever since we found out we were having another girl I have been so excited to dress them alike. I know this won't last long because Alexis wont want to dress like her sister when she's older so I make sure to get it out of my system now. LOL This Thanksgiving I found an idea of a turkey shirt on Pinterest and got working.
 The girls matching turkey shirts for Thanksgiving.

 The girls are ready to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade and eat cinnamon rolls. This has become our tradition over the years.
 Kaylee ready for her first Thanksgiving Day parade.
 You think she is excited?
 Alexis enjoying the parade. She anxiously was waiting for Santa.
 Kaylee wearing the 1st Thanksgiving outfit Alexis wore on her 1st Thanksgiving.
 Alexis showing off her turkey hat she made at preschool.
 Sisterly love.
 Since my mom was in New Hampshire helping out with my new niece who was born on November 7 I hosted Thanksgiving this year. Here is everyone enjoying some yummy Thanksgiving day dinner. Minus Kaylee who was napping and missed dinner.
 Our family on Thanksgiving day.
 Papa, Kaylee, Little Uncle and Alexis. We sure did miss Grandma.
 Oma, Opa, Kaylee and Alexis after feasting on some yummy grub.
 Such a fun 1st Thanksgiving with Kaylee.
Daddy and his little girl after a long day of eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment