Monday, December 17, 2012

Fall Pictures

Every year in the Fall we take family pictures in the Bosque, which is by the Rio Grande River. The leaves are changing colors and everything looks gorgeous. My mom usually comes with us to take pictures to save us money and the pictures always turn out wonderful! Check them out. 
 Can't believe this is my little girl. She will be 4 years old in 3 months :(
 Kaylee's first photo shoot in the bosque.
 Can you tell these two love being sisters?
 Family of 4 feels great!
 Alexis is such a wonderful big sister. Kaylee is very lucky to have her as her big sis.
 Daddy with his girls.
 I am truly blessed with such a wonderful family.
 Me and my girls! Love them to pieces.
 I found this idea on Pinterest. Kaylee is going to hate me when she gets older for sticking her in a pumpkin.
Happy girl in the pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment