Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

I am very far behind on blogging and I am sorry. So I guess I will back track a month and cover Christmas. For Christmas Eve we went to Grandma and Papa's house for dinner and then after we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. As a tradition we continue to give 2 gifts on Christmas Eve. The girls each got a new set of Christmas PJ's and a Christmas book. Alexis had been waiting for this night for awhile. She was so excited to open presents since they had been sitting under the tree for a few weeks. After we opened presents we enjoyed some yummy Mexican food and then we bundled up and loaded up to go look at Christmas lights. Alexis loved seeing all the houses decorated for the holidays. After the girls fell asleep in the car from looking at lights we headed home to get ready for Santa to arrive. 
 Uncle Corey trying to get Kaylee to have a staring contest.
 This girls opening their Christmas Eve gifts. As you can tell I LOVE to have them match. These are the only years I get to do this before Alexis thinks she is too old to match her sister.
 Alexis loves her Christmas train book.
 Kaylee opening or eating her new Christmas book.
 Alexis loved helping Kaylee open all the presents. And Kaylee didn't mind as long as she could play with the wrapping paper.
 Family picture on Christmas Eve 2012. I love my family of 4 :)
 Alexis in her new Christmas pj's and reading her new Christmas book with Little Uncle.

Stay tuned to Part 2 of Christmas 2012. I hope to get it posted very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment