Thursday, December 20, 2012

Trip to New Hampshire

My older brother and sister in law welcomed my 1st niece into the world on November 7, 2012. Since we found out they were pregnant we planned on taking a family trip out to New Hampshire to meet the new bundle of joy. We were there 10 wonderful days! This was Kaylee's 1st plane ride so we were a little nervous, but to our surprise she did wonderful! She slept most of the plane ride and was happy looking out the window the rest of the trip. Enjoy the pictures!
Alexis is ready to board the plane in ABQ.
Sisters waiting at the airport in ABQ.
We are on the plane!! Woo hoo!!
Kaylee fell asleep as soon as we lifted off and slept till about 10 minutes before we landed in Denver for our layover.
One happy girl on her 1st plane ride.
Papa and Alexis towing the many bags of luggage we packed. We were going during winter time so of course we need lots of boots and jackets. This is what I told Matt when he saw my many bags.
Alexis towing her luggage. She thought it was so fun!
Kaylee hanging out with Mommy while we waited for Big Uncle to pick us up.
Kinda blurry, but these two are so special to my heart.
We made it!! Alexis and Kaylee hanging out at Big Uncle and Auntie Liz's house.
First time I held my niece and we match!
Papa meeting and holding Mckinley for the first time.
The happy family of 3.
Grandma and Papa snuggling with Mckinley.
Papa with his 3 granddaughters.
Grandparents with their beautiful grand-daugther's.
Mckinley is hungry!!!
Can you tell she has missed her Big Uncle LOTS?
My girls are in bed so now its time to snuggle my niece!
Cousins ready to go to the Christmas parade.
My brother and sister in laws house. Isn't it beautiful?
Alexis making silly faces while she waits in the car for the Christmas parade to start.
We are all bundled up ready to watch the parade.
Alexis was excited to see Santa at the parade.
Kaylee was ready for the parade under all those layers.
I think she is enjoying the parade with her Daddy.
Kaylee hanging out with Auntie Liz.
It's animal print day with the cousins!
Alexis asked to hold Baby Oval (yes that is the name she calls her cousin).
I have always dreamed of this day! Holding our kids together. My brother is going to make one amazing father!
Alexis making a silly face while holding her cookie she got at Starbucks.
So we decided since we were on vacation Alexis could get her 1st Starbucks drink. Mommy picked the Vanilla Bean smoothie and Alexis LOVED it.
Alexis and Jamie (Liz's niece) were racing at Cowabunga's. It's a place with inflatable jumpers like we have here in ABQ. The girls had a blast.
Kaylee sporting her I Love My Uncle onesie!
Sad, sad day we are heading back home. The girls loved watching the planes arrive and take off.
Kaylee loved being with Papa and watching out the window.
Kaylee stretching her legs in Balimore on our layover.

Our trip was absoutly amazing. I am so thankful for having the opportuinity to fly cross country to spend time with family. We look forward to the summer time when we hope to have a visit from sweet little Mckinley!

No comments:

Post a Comment