Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good Bye's to Papa & Uncle Chris and Auntie Liz Visit

On Tuesday, April 10th we lost an very AMAZING man, my Papa (my mom's father). He has been battling an infection in his foot for years now and it finally found his kidney's and liver and shut both of them down. Everyone from his childen to his wife to his grandchildren and great grandchildren were there to say good bye to him. We all were able to watch him take his last breath. He left us in such a peaceful way. We will miss him terribly, but we know he is resting in peace and looking over us. We LOVE you Papa!!

On Monday, April 9th was when we found out my Papa wasn't going to make it through this infection my brother and sister in law flew in from New Hampshire to say their good bye's to him. They were able to stay the week so we were very lucky to spend time with both of them.
My Nana, Papa and Alexis on Thanksgiving. He was truly an amazing grandfather and great grandfater. I will never forget all the wonderful memories we had with him. He will be deeply missed!
Big Uncle, Auntie Liz and Alexis cooking dinner. She wouldn't leave these two alone they were her best buds ALL week long.
Out to lunch with Auntie after a girls morning of pedicures. Can you tell Alexis loves her Auntie very much?
Alexis hanging out with Auntie Liz and Big Uncle. Yes Alexis calls my older brother "Big Uncle" and my younger brother "Little Uncle".
Big Uncle sure knows how to make my little girl happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment